|The following information was taken from data provided mostly from the manufacturers, which can occasionally be skewed. We will continue to research each engine make and size for a more accurate assessment and comparison.
- Sizes are provided in cubic centimeter.
- Wt shows the represented weight in ounces.
- M+E shows if an exhaust system was included in the represented weight.
- BHP refers to the relative Brake Horse Power.
- BHP ratings are provided by the manufacturer or by the distributor's Web site.
- Bore and Stroke are represented in millimeters (mm).
- Price refers to the estimated engine, ignition and simple muffler combination in USD.
- PFM is a Web Club performance rating.
- The N/A notation designates data that was Not Available.
- If you see data that should be updated or edited, please contact us.